Vot

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday November 9, 2009

Today wasn't a good day for my angel. She woke up feeling extremely tired. I can always tell when she isn't feeling as good because her mood is so dark. Today was one of those dark days for her. She didn't smile much. She didn't talk much. She didn't eat much. We did take a brief outing to the store this afternoon, and even a car ride wasn't helpful today. Tonight she was struggling to breathe and was so tired, while we were reading scriptures together, she fell asleep sitting upright in the recliner. Days like today are always worrisome. I do hope tomorrow will be at least a little better for her.

On the bright side of things, her leg wasn't hurting as badly. We did find another gingerbread train that we plan to build tomorrow. Ashley is really looking forward to that. She also was able to get a personal progress book this afternoon. She didn't feel like working on any goals, but we are hoping to start working on it tomorrow. I do feel it will brighten her spirits a little bit. I hope it will.


1 comment:

  1. Connie,
    Tammy let me know about your blog. I'm glad you have decided to blog, because I find myself wondering about Ashley often. I hope you don't mind that I read it. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete