Vot

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

5:45 a.m. UPDATE

It has been a horrible night. Ashley definitely has pneumonia. I think I have slept about two hours. Ashley has slept even less. She is in and out of drowsiness, but hasn't been able to really sleep. Her breathing continues to decline. You can hear the fluid in her chest. It is bad enough now, she is almost gasping for air. I have given her all the medicine I dare. I don't know what else to do but pray. Jason gave her another blessing a few hours ago, and she did calm down for a bit after the blessing. At the current moment, she is NOT calm. She cannot breathe! It is horrible!!! But at least her fever is down. I am so grateful the fever isn't raging anymore. I gave Ashley lasix around 2:00, but so far, she has not been able to go to the bathroom. I attempted to get her on the potty, (at her request), around 4:30. She went a little bit, but then I couldn't get her back into bed and had to get Jason to lift her. Her body is shutting down. I am praying now that Heavenly Father will be merciful and take her home. Oh how I pray she won't have to stay on this earth and suffer like she has tonight!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment