Vot

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday March 24, 1995

Today has been a wonderful day. This morning, I was blessed with an oopportunity to help my sister with her boys. Kris had surgery at 7:30 a.m. and they had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. All I did was go out to her house and make sure Zack and Kasey were taken care of. It meant getting up a little early, but it felt so good to be able to help my sis in her time of need. She and Kris have done many things for our family, especially in the last few months. I am so very thankful for the chance to return the favor.

Monica and I were able to finish up our visiting teaching this morning as well. I truly love my sisters! I haven't seen any of them for a very long time now. I feel bad I didn't even send them a note while I was busy with Ashley. But now I have the opportunity to make it up to them. I pray Heavenly Father will guide me to be as helpful to them as my dear visiting teachers have been to me.

I came home and cleaned house like a crazy woman. This afternoon, I went to the chiropractor. It felt SO GOOD to get adjusted. I knew I was all messed up. I needed to get cracked for many months now, but I couldn't leave my angel. So I just dealt with the aches. It is going to take some time to fix all that is out of whack. It hurt to be fixed, but it is means to an end. Tonight I have pains all over! I don't think I have ever been as sore after an adjustment as I am now. The good part of it all, the doctor thinks he can fix my dizziness by adjusting my neck. What a blessing that would be!! I can't wait to get rid of that stupid problem!! We will see how that pans out of the next few weeks.

This evening was parent/teacher conferences. I am so proud to say all my boys are doing excellent in school. They have good grades, and they participate well in class. What a blessing to hear the teachers say my children are a joy to have in class!!! (0: Jason and I have been blessed with not just one, but three other valiant and righteous spirits. They are amazing kids. I couldn't be more proud of them!! I rewarded them by buying them each a couple of new books from the Book Fair. I am really trying to encourage them to read more and watch TV less. I know turing the TV off will help our family so greatly!!

I also found out that I can start volunteering at the school right after Spring Break. I am so thrilled to have that opportunity!!! I think it will help Austin as well if I am there to help keep him in line too. He he he!

Overall, I am really starting to feel I have a place again. I have felt so lost. I still do, but I know as I continue to serve and help others, I will find myself. I will find my place again. And I know Heavenly Father will bless me as I seek those opportunities out.

I have to say one more thing before I hit the sack, I have the sweetest, most attentive husband in this whole world!! He has been such a support to me. He calls me numerous times during the day to make sure I am doing alright. He is willing to run errands with me, to go anywhere I need him to go. He holds me when I cry and loves me when I need reassurance. He is constantly looking for ways to help me with the housework and with the boys. He puts me first in every situation, no matter how tired he is, no matter how stressed out he is. I love him with all my heart!! I thank Heavenly Father every day, Jason is my eternal companion. I can't praise him enough!!! I want the world to know what a fine, righteous, compassionate, loving, and SEXY (he he he had to add that) man that he is!!! He is my rock.

Ok, now that is said, I am going to go cuddle with him. (0: Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. Connie, you are SOOOO amazing. I am so glad that you are finding things to help you cope with the emptiness that you have felt. That is so important right now for you to do. You are such a strong person to be able to start going on with your life and what better way than to serve others and help others and to spend the time with your boys. All the people you help will be so greatful and you will be so blessed. I am sure Ashley is up there smiling at how strong and brave and awesome her mom is. I know I am - you are such a wonderful person and a great example to me. I so wish I was more like you. Hope you have a great day. I am thinking of you often.
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete