Vot

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday March 24, 1995

Just a quick entry this morning. I have had several people emailing me worrying that they have offended me in some way. It was important for me to let everyone know I am NOT upset at anyone. Some things happened a long time ago, and they are in the past now. That is where they will stay. I was only trying to share my experiences with forgiveness, and how Heavenly Father helps us to forgive. There are so many wonderful people in our life, that are strong, valiant examples of gospel living. I can't express how thankful I am for all of these marvelous people that keep me on the straight and narrow. Much love to everyone!!! Please, please don't anyone worry! I have nothing but love in my heart!! (0: May everyone have a beautiful day!! (0:

No comments:

Post a Comment