Vot

Friday, March 5, 2010

Viewing Information

I mentioned that the viewing was on Sunday night from 6 to 8 p.m. but I neglected to mention the location. The viewing on Sunday night will be at the Rasmussen Funeral home located 1350 E 16th Avenue in Burley, Idaho. There will also be a viewing at the church one hour prior to the funeral. Thanks again to everyone for everything!!! (0:

Please watch the blog for more to come. I have so many wonderful experiences I would like to share that I don't have time to write about now.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you all day and yesterday. I wish I could have been there, but at the same time, I don't think that I could have kept it together. My prayers and thoughts are with you, connie. I love ya!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I wish I could have made it to the funeral, but I couldn't travel that far right now with my health. I was thinking of you and your family and praying for you, especially as you all now will be coming home and facing a new chapter in your lives. I look forward to seeing you all again! Love you! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice service and I cannot wait to see more of what you have to write about you have such an air about the way you write that I enjoy reading it every word. I think you are an inspiration to all who have read this blog. You are an amazing woman. We love you so much and have been blessed to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law and Jason is blessed to have a wonderful wife. Love you guys see you soon.

    ReplyDelete