Vot

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday December 22, 2009

Today was Jason and I's 14th anniversary. Jason was able to stay home all day long. I loved having him home. We had a beautiful day as a family.

Ashley has been doing alright today. Her arm was a little more swollen when she got up this morning, but she hasn't been in pain today. I went to the pharmacy and picked up her Flagil so we have restarted that medication. Her stomach was lots better tonight. Thank goodness for Flagil!!

Ashley is very swollen tonight. Her feet are huge. Nancy wanted Ashley to keep her feet elevated as much as possible, but that has been hard. When she sits with her feet up, her back aches terribly. But we did the best we could. Tonight you can also see the swelling in her legs, thighs, stomach, and back. I was rubbing her back and I could leave finger indents if I even put the slightest presssure on her. That can't be good. She was having a harder time breathing, so I gave her more Lasix this afternoon. I hope a little more Lasix will combat the swelling a bit.

Overall, it has been a good day. I have felt more at peace. Jason felt more at peace. The boys were all so well behaved. I am always so proud of them, and what fine young men they are. It is hard for them to be at home. They get bored. But they are still so good. It helps me so much to have them cooperate. My body hasn't been cooperating so well lately. This week alone, I got a cold sore. My cold sores are always triggered by stress. Yesterday I had an occular migrane, which left me feeling yucky for a time. My stomach hasn't been well, and I keep having headaches. I tried to drop my anxiety medication at the first of this month, but have decided that now isn't the time to wean off. Jason agreed. Ha ha ha! It is like a "fer DUH" thing. Jason hasn't felt the greatest today either. He isn't sleeping well at all. I know he carries so much inside his heart. I worry about him constantly. We need to pray harder for the strength we need to get through this time. I think it is starting to take its toll on us a bit. The last thing we need is to get sick. I know with God, all things are possible!! Never forget that! With Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ at the helm, no one will ever get lost in the storms of life. I know this with all my heart!!! (0:

No comments:

Post a Comment