Vot

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday January 25, 2010

Just a quick update. Thanks for not thinking I am crazy! Ha ha ha! I appreciate all the comments I have received on my previous blog. It helped to vent. Jason has been super attentive and helpful tonight. I can't say enough good things about my dear husband. He spoils me rotten. He treats me like the Queen of Sheeba. I hope I do the same for him. He certainly deserves to be treated like the King he is! (0: Just to brag on him, (I know he hates this), but tonight he helped clean up dinner. Then he helped cycle kids through the bathtub. He played backgammon with both Preston and Austin. He went grocery shopping, and even picked up a treat for the kids. It was awesome! (0: He is awesome!! (0:

Ashley has been hanging in. Her appetite was good. She wanted to eat several different things. I won't say she ever eats a lot, but at least she wants to and she tries. She did have a short episode of arrythmias right as I was getting the boys into bed. Thankfully, it didn't last long and the pain subsided quickly. My heart always skips a beat when she tells me her heart hurts and it starts beating wildly! But she is alright now. Tired, but alright.

I just wanted to tell everyone one more time, how grateful I am for this trial. I am grateful for every hour of struggle, for every moment of fear and sorrow, no matter how overwhelming it is for me. I am humbled to the dust! It wasn't long ago that I had some problems in my personal life. I took so many things for granted, including my husband. Jason and I weren't as committed to the gospel as we should have been, and our family suffered because of it. Through this experience, we have both come to realize just how much we have to be thankful for. We have gained tremendous faith. Our testimonies have grown beyond belief. Our family is so close. Our extended family is so close. I know this trial was what we needed to help us move in the right direction once again, to grab hold of the iron rod and fight tooth and nail to get our family to the tree of life. Satan has worked so hard on us! I know he is working hard still. And I know we will beat him down!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment