Vot

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday January 17, 2010

Super fast entry tonight. I am going to spend this night with my angel.

Ashley had her blessing tonight at 6:00 p.m. Up until that time, she was very uncomfortable. Not much had changed, and she was emotional and in visual distress. After her blessing, which her dad and Bro. Squires gave to her, she was at peace. I can't describe the feeling. It was like her burdens were literally lifted. She was able to take a bath, and eat a little bit. She took her meds and now is ready for bed. I have no idea what is in store for her. But I know Heavenly Father is watching over us. I know He is watching over our angel.

I am going to go enjoy the night with her.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy, Thank you for sharing. Our hearts and prayer are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you often. I check your blog regularly. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    Love,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete