Vot

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday February 4, 2010

Just a quick update. Ashley isn't well tonight, so I don't have much time to write. Today has been an awful day. All day long, her stomach churned and churned. She attempted to eat a few times, she was so hungry, but was unable to eat without having horrible diarrhea. Tonight she is super weak and her body aches all over. The swelling was so much worse, she asked for extra lasix with her evening meds. She is truly suffering in every way. As one would expect, she is desperately emotional. She wants to be done with this broken body. I don't know what to say to comfort her. There aren't any words. I feel completely and totally helpless. The only person who can lift her burdens is her Father in Heaven. I know He has been mindful of her every hour of every day. He will not abandon her now. I pray that His gentle loving comfort can be in her heart tonight.

2 comments:

  1. We love you all so much! You are all such an inspiration for the rest of us. Please wrap your arms around Ashley for us. I know she probably doesn't remember me. But I love her. Our Prayers are with you constantly.

    Karen Thornton (Doug's Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been and will continue to pray for you and your family and Ashley in particular. May the spirit lift you as you serve God by caring for his precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete